On Elettronew you can pay without VAT. Below are described the procedures to be followed depending on your country.
Countries belonging to the European Union:
In order to proceed with the payment without VAT, you must follow three steps:
- Conclude the order only by bank transfer.
- Send your VAT number by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for the invoice before sending the bank transfer.
PLEASE NOTE: If payment is made before the invoice is sent, it will not be possible to pay without VAT. Payment by bank transfer is the only way to get the price without VAT.
Countries not belonging to the European Union:
- If the buyer is a non-EU country we do not apply any tax (VAT). Therefore all orders to be shipped outside the European Union will be exempt from VAT. However, if there are customs duties for your shipment, they will be applied by the courier when the package is delivered.
- All shipments will be accompanied by an invoice that we attach directly to the package.
- All the prices you see displayed on the site are excluding VAT for countries outside Europe.
- Remember to specify the VAT number inside the shopping cart. If you are a company, this is essential to verify your company and send your order. If you are a private person, write the data you want to appear on the invoice.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipments invoiced in countries outside Europe must necessarily be sent to the requesting countries. It is therefore not possible to send orders with VAT exemption in Italy and invoice to countries outside Europe. For further specific requests please write an email to email@example.com before concluding your order.